What you get?
Arrival Cochin - Munnar
MUNNAR to THEKKADY (PERIYAR)-(120 KMS / 4 HRS)
Thekkady - Alleppey
Alleppey – Cochin
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Railway tickets sleeper class Mumbai – Ernakulum – Mumbai sleeper class
- Accommodation for 5 nights & 6 days on Double – Triple – quad Sharing
- Buffet meals as mentioned above in itinerary
- Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (Vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.)
- Daily Supply of mineral water (1litre water bottle per person per day)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Travel Kit.
- Travel Insurance.
- Assured Gift and traveling Bag.
- Coconut water at Alleppey
- Souvenir of Kerala
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Munnar Sights: – Rajamalai Sanctuary, Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Matt petty Dam, Kundala damfor boating, Eco point, Pothenmendu View Point.
- Thekkady Sights :- Periyar Lake, spice plantation, Periyar National Park, Periyar Tiger Trail.
- Cochin Sights :- Dutch Palace,The Jewish synagogue, St.Francis Church.
- Alleppey Sights :- House boat backwaters , St. Meeey’s malabar Church
Participating Hotels: 2*+ to be Declared
Deal: Non Negotiable
Adult twin / double Sharing
INR 16,500/- P.P
|Child with bed
Below 5 yrs with parents sharing
Child without Bed
* Booking Amount 50% of the Tour Cost
Mumbai To Ernakulum : NetravaTi Express
Ernakulam To Mumbai : Amritsar Express
- Advance amount of Four thousand eight hundred [Rs 4,800/-] to paid.
(viz- By cheque / electronic fund transfers [NEFT / IMPS] / Demand draft or Cash (cash to be paid at office only not in Company account)
- 12% of the amount of the total cost excluding train fare cancelled before 120 days – 90 days of departure date
- 90- 30 Days: 30% Of The Total Cost
- 20 – 15 Days: 50% Of The Total Cost
- 15 – 07 Days: 75% Cancellation Will Apply
- 07 – 00 Days: 100% Cancellation Will Apply
- No Refund Either in Part or in Full Will Be Made for Any Unused Part of the Services provided in the package
- Any Refund would be claimed within 45 working days, as per the company policy.
- In case of cancellation of reserved tickets from our end you will be charged Hundred rupees per seat for train tickets apart from irctc cancellation charges.
- Above cancellation charges are excluding cancellation charges from IRCTC.