Arrival at Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar, pride of the beautiful valley of Kashmir famous for its lakes dotted with Shikaras and the Mughal Gardens. Transfer to Hotel/ Houseboat. day at leisure, shikara ride to Nehru Park in the evening, Dinner & Overnight Stay at the Houseboat/Hotel Meals: Dinner
SRINAGAR – SONMARG – SRINAGAR
Excursion to the Sonmarg. The mountains around Sonamarg (84 kms/2 ½ hr) are covered with several glaciers, one of the most famous being the Thajiswas Glacier. This scenic river of ice is set amidst lush meadows and foliage and is a three-km walk or pony ride. Overnight Stay & Dinner at the Houseboat/Hotel Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Excursion to the Mughal gardens built by Emperor Jehangir. Also visit to the Shalimar bagh & Nishat bagh other beautiful gardens located on the eastern side of the Dal lake.And Visit to Khirbhawani temple , It is situated at Tullamula district of Srinagar distric t. It is a popular Hindu shrine, which is dedicated to Ragnya Devi. This historic temple was built by Maharaja Pratap Singh in 1912. It was later renovated by Maharaja Hari Singh. Overnight in the Hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM
Today you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (94 kms/2.5 hrs) Valley of Shepherds. Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enroute, Arrive and proceed to your hotel, rest of the day at leisure to explore the countryside and enjoy leisurely walks through the pine forest along the river Lidder, Overnight Stay at the Pahalgam hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
PAHALGAM LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
This morning u will proceed for Aru valley and chandanwari by car(at your own cost). Aru is small village, 11 kms upstream the Lidder River, is a beautiful locality. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier.The most beautifulof these is the huge,undulating meadowof Baisaran,surroundedby thickly wooded forests of pine Hajan and Beetab valley on the way to chandanwari.Overnight Stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
PAHALGAM – GULMARG
This morning you will proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers ( 147 kms /3 1/2 hrs) situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way at your own cost) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Overnight Stay at the Gulmarg hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight back home Meals: Breakfast
- Accommodation for 6 Nights and 7 days on Double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc…).
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick up and drop from Srinagar Airport.
- 1 Shikara Ride.
- Private Cab
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.).
- Daily Badam Milk
- Flower Bed Decoration
- One Candle light Dinner
- Chocolate Cake During The Stay
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Srinagar-Shikara ride, famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar
- Sonamarg. Cross the town of Kangan, Mammar, Gagangir.
- Gulmarg:-Tangmarg town,Gondola cable car ride
- Pahalgam:-Pampore, Avantipura,Lidder river, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari
- Srinagar: Hotel Al Hamra / Similar
- Gulmarg:- Hotel Poshwan /Similar
- Pahalgam:-Hotel Abshar/Pehalgam Heritage/Similar