Arrival at Airpot/Railway
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB). He will be assisting for the transfer Darjeeling. Nearly 105 kilometers 3-4 hours drive. At an height of 2123 meters or 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills. It is also home to the famous World Heritage train. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR). Check into hotel. Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center. Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet or 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop. On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop. Back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sightseeing. Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda. Back to hotel. Evening free to stroll around the area. Overnight stay at Darjeeling. Breakfast Dinner
Transfer to Kalimpong & Sightseeing at Kalimpong
Early morning Breakfast. After breakfast drive 65 kilometers 1 ½ to 2 hours transfer to the Kalimpong. Kalimpong situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters or 4078 feet. It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range. Check into hotel. Drive for sight seeing tour through scenic road to Forest Museum (Closed On Thursday), Deolo Hill, Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes, Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries (Cactus Only). Back to Kalimpong Hotel. Evening free to roam around the any of the hundred thundred nurseries or the Local market area. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.Breakfast Dinner
Transfer to Gangtok & Sight Seeing (Half Day) at Gangtok
After breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Gangtok. 105 kilometers 2 to 2½ Hours drive. Check into Hotel at Gangtok. The capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill station with varied options for tourist. It is known for the monastery, Orchids, High altitude Lake and butterflies. Check into Hotel. Drive for visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, etc . Back to hotel. Evening free. Over Night stay at Gangtok.Breakfast Dinner
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Morning breakfast at hotel. Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary, the home to the red panda and the blood pheasant with Rhododendron and other alpine trees along the road. Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters or 12310 feet . The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep. Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year. This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds. Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all. Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour. Back to Gangtok. Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center. OverNight stay at Gangtok(Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Morning breakfast. After breakfast transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport (IXB). Nearly 135 kilometers 4½ to 5 hours drive. Guest are advised to start early and not to rush. Forwarding Journey.Breakfast
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation for 5 nights & 6 days on Quad Sharing Basis
- Buffet 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- Exclusive Economy sedan vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (Vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Travel Kit.
- Travel Insurance.
- Assured Gift End of the Tour.
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Darjeeling Sights :- Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, , Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center, Tea Estate, Natural History Museum, Peace Pagoda
- Kalimpong Sights :- Deolo Hill, Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes, Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries, Forest Museum
- Gangtok Sights :- Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir , Tsomgo Lake
- Darjeeling : Hotel North Star / Similar
- Gangtok: Hotel Iris Inn / Similar