Asking for departure time, pilgrims should report to the departure office before 1 hour. in morning by available trains departure from anyone satation, Manmad/ Mumbai/ Nasik/ Nagpur/ Pune, to Haridwar by way of Delhi.
From Delhi travel by Bus/Train for Haridwar, after raching stay in Haridwar.
At morning in Haridwar Ganga River Bath, darshan of Ganga Temple & Manasadevi Temple then stay in Haridwar.
Early in the morning at 05 am depart to Rampur & after reaching stay in Sitapur/ Rampur/ Phata.
Early in the morning by walking/horse way to Kedarnath, at Kedarnath darshan of Kedareshwar Jyotirling (1 of 12 Jyotirlings) & then return to Sitapur/ Rampur/ Phata for stay.
In morning depart to Badrinath & after reaching stay in Pipalkoti.
In morning at Badrinath Bramhakund bath, Pinda Daan Ritual, Laxminarayan Temple darshan ( 1 of 4 Dham, Badrinath Dham) then stay in Pipalkoti.
In morning depart to Rushikesh, in Rushikesh visit Laxman-Zula, Swargashram, Geeta Temple etc. then Stay in Haridwar.
Free day & stay for Pilgrims in Haridwar. (sometimes depart to Delhi By Bus(night travel).
In moring yatra concludes with available Trains/Bus from Delhi to preferred location.
- Non A/C Vehicle
- Common Room Accommodation
- Non A/C Railway Tour
- 1 time tea
- heavy breakfast & dinner
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column.
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges,shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unlessspecified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due toillness, accident, hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary.