What You Get
5 Breakfast 5 Dinner
Arrival at Airpot/Railway
On arrival at Bengaluru International Airport or Bangalore city Railway Station, our representative will welcomes you for the Bangalore- Mysore - You will be taken to Mysore, the city of Palaces. On the way to Mysore, visit Srirangapatana, the historical capital of Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. Other attractions at Srirangapatna include Sri Ranganatha Temple, Daria Doulat - Tippu Sultan's Summer Palace and Gumbuz - Tippu's Mausoleum. On arrival at Mysore, check-in to the hotel and relax amidst the comforts of your room. Overnight stay at the Hotel
After the breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Mysore. Visit the sprawling Maharaja's Palace with its wonderful treasures and ivory inlaid doors. Then proceed to visit St. Philomena's Church, an attractive Cathedral reminiscent of Medieval Architecture with stained glass Windows and lofty Towers. Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country which houses many rare species. Then you will be taken to the Chamundi Hills, an abode of Goddess Chamundeshwari. There you can see huge Nandi Bull statue. Evening, you can explore Brindavan Gardens situated at a base of Krishnaraja Sagar Dam (KRS). The world famous Terrace Gardens with Musical Fountains which gets transformed into a heaven by night with swirling waters, colorful lights and melodious music. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the Hotel. Breakfast Dinner
Mysore – Ooty
After the breakfast Early morning, drive to Chamundi hills and visit Chamundeshwari Temple. After breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Ooty, en-route visit Madumalai Forest. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel. Breakfast Dinner
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing in Ooty. Visit to Doddabeta Peak, the highest peak of Ooty. From this place you will catch a very panoramic view of the nearby regions. By noon return to Ooty town and you can have lunch. Afternoon visit the famous Botanical Garden built in 1847 and the Ooty Lake where boating facility is available. If time permits you can go for Horse-back riding around the lake & also visit the Government Museum, Rose Garden. Evening free for shopping and other activities. Overnight stay at Hotel. Breakfast Dinner
ooty - Banglore
Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state known as Garden city or Silicon Valley of India. You will be taken to the hotel. Check in to the Hotel and relax for sometime. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore visit Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Cubbon Park, ISKCON Temple, Vidhana Soudha and finally at you will be taken to the Commercial Street for the Shopping. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel. Breakfast Dinner
Today after Breakfast Check out From Hotel & Transfer to Local Sightseeing of Bangalore, Evening Drop at Bangalore Railway Station/Airport. Breakfast
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation for 5 nights & 6 days on Double Sharing Basis
- Buffet 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- Exclusive Economy sedan vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (Vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Travel Kit.
- Travel Insurance.
- Assured Gift End of the Tour.
- Bangalore Sights: – Srirangapatana, the historical capital of Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan, Srirangapatna include Sri Ranganatha Temple, Daria Doulat ,Tippu Sultan’s Summer Palace and Gumbuz – Tippu’s Mausoleum
- Ooty Sights:- Doddabeta Peak, Botanical Garden, Horse-back riding, Ooty Lake, Government Museum, Rose Garden .
- Mysore Sights: – Maharaja’s Palace. St. Philomena’s Church, Cathedral reminiscent of Medieval Architecture with stained glass Windows and lofty Towers. Mysore Zoo, Chamundi Hills, Nandi Bull statue,Brindavan Gardens.
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Bangalore:- Hotel Pai Viceroy / Similar
- Ooty:- Hotel Lakeview / Similar
- Mysore:- Hotel Roopa / Similar