What You Get
5 Breakfast 5 Dinner
Arrival at Jaipur Airport/Railway station & transfer to Hotel & Check in at hotel upon arrival. Evening free for leisure & own activities. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
After Breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing tour visiting Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jai mahal, Jaipur Zoo etc. Overnight stay at Jaipur. Breakfast Dinner
Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar
After breakfast Check out from the Hotel & drive to Ajmer. Check in at Hotel. In Pushkar visit Brahma temple (said to be one of the few temples in the world dedicated to this deity) Pushkar lake, Man Mahal and Savitri temple. Also visit the famous Dargah Shariff, Shah Jahans mosque, Taragarh fort at Ajmer. over Night stay in Ajmer.
Ajmer -Pushkar - Udaipur
After Breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Udaipur. Arrive & check in at Hotel. Evening enjoy the boat ride on Pichola Lake. Overnight stay at Udaipur. Breakfast Dinner
Morning after breakfast proceed for city sightseeing of Udaipur visiting The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queens resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight stay at Udaipur.Breakfast Dinner
After Breakfast Check out from the Hotel & drop to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation for 5 nights & 6 days on Double Sharing Basis
- Buffet 5 Breakfast and 5 dinner
- Exclusive Economy sedan vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (Vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Travel Kit.
- Travel Insurance.
- Assured Gift End of the Tour.
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).