Chandigarh to Manali (320 KM | 9 Hrs )
On arrival at Chandigarh Railway Station / Airport, arrival assistance by representative and arrival transfer from Chandigarh to Manali. Dinner & Overnight Stay at Camping Tents.
Manali Local Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing of Manali Hidimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan monastery and evening at explore the local market. O/N Hotel. Hidimba Temple - Also referred to as Dhoongri temple, the temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba who was wife of mightiest of the five Pandavas - Bhim. Amidst Indian Cedar Forest, the temple is a must-see. Manu Maharaj Temple - Dedicated to the Rishi Manu after whom the town is named, it attracts people because of being one of its type. There are no temples dedicated to Him except for this. Dinner and Overnight Stay in Camping Tents Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Manali Local Sightseeing
Vashisth: (3 km) : Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Gulaba : Gulaba is a picturesque spot that lies on the way to the popular Rohtang Pass.. Solang Valley - Ski lovers know the place very well but so does those who know the best vantage point to get some tremendous views of imposing Himalayas. This valet is also known as Snow Point and has ski lifts. Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Dinner & Overnight Stay in Camping Tents Meals : Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
Leisure for Shopping
This Day is Leisure, After Breakfast you can proceed to you own Sightseeing our Enjoy you day at the Beautiful beaches. Dinner & Overnight Stay in Camping Tents Meals : Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
After Breakfast Proceed to Departure From Railway station / Airport
- Camping Tents
- Total Accommodation for 4 Nights
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
- Traveler Coach For Sightseeing
- Return Railway Tickets
- All Applicable Taxes
- Travel Kit
- Travel Vouchers Worth Rs 1000/-
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in what you get
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable.
- This Tour is Only Valid for Students.
- Age Limit Should be Between 15 – 25 Years Only.
- Covering Letter is needed from Parents.