Amritsar - DALHOUSIE
On arrival at Amritsar Airport / Railway Station catch the cab and then proceed towards the LAND OF GODS “The Incredible Himachal”. On the way take the Glimpse of the Nature. Drive to Khajjiar, one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie Hotel Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
DALHOUSIE - LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Morning after breakfast, drive to Local Sightseeing Panch Pulla, Kalatop wildlife sanctuary Rest of the day at leisure to explore the Market. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
DALHOUSIE – DHARAMSHALA (121KM)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Dharmshala (3hrs) . Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
DHARAMSHALA-LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
After Breakfast, Drive to local sightseeing covering official residence of Dalai Lama, Mcleodganj etc. The village of McLeod Ganj lying in the upper reaches is known worldwide for the presence of the Tenzin Gyatso. In May 1960, the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) was moved to Dharmshala. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
DHARAMSHALA - AMRITSAR
Today morning after breakfast proceed towards Amritsar. Arrive And check into Hotel .Later Proceed Local Sightseeing Golden temple (Harmandir Sahib), Wagah Border, Jallianwala Bagh, Akal Takht, Ram Bagh, Ram Tirath & Overnight stay at Amritsar.
Today morning after breakfast , check out from the hotel & drive to Amritsar Railway Station/Airport.
Student Tour Package
Tour Package Including Train Tickets.
- Accommodation on Quad Sharing Basis.
- Amritsar Pickup and Drop
- Meal Plan (Breakfast,Dinner) at residing hotels
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Two Tour Manager from us will be with You throughout the tour.
- 1 DJ
- 1 Campfire.
- Dalhousie : Chamera Lake,St. John’s Church,Gandhi Chowk Shopping Plaza,St. Patrick’s Church,Ganji Pahari,Sach Pass,Garam Sadak,Subhash Baoli,Khajjar ,Panjpulla
- Dharmshala : McLeod Ganj, Masrur, Kangra Fort, Dal Lake, Namgyal Monastery
- Amritsar : Golden temple (Harmandir Sahib), Wagah Border, Jallianwala Bagh, Akal Takht, Ram Bagh, Ram Tirath.
- Dalhousie : Hotel Pearl / Similar
- Dharmshala : Hotel Anand Palace / Similar
- Amritsar: Hotel Roopa International / Similar
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Air /Train Meals.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Full amount of Train Tickets. ( Non- refundable )
- 50 % of package cost as soon as railway tickets are booked.
- Remaining 50 % of Package cost One month prior to Travel Date.