Arrive Udaipur check-in at hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Udaipur - Pushkar
After breakfast drive toward Pushkar en-route visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint, then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Pushkar - Jaipur (330 km 7hrs)
Check out from Bikaner and drive to Jaipur. Check into the hotel on arrival. After that visit local market and leisure at jalmahal. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast leave for a full day sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal, City Place, Janter Mantar and Govind Deo Temple. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go for shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Return back to the hotel for dinner and have a comfortable stay at night. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Udaipur 2N , Ajmer 1N , Jaipur 2N
- Mumbai to Udaipur Volvo Ticket
- Return Railway Ticket
- Accommodation for 5 Nights & 6 Days on Quad Sharing Basis
- Buffet 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing in Travel Coach
- Udaipur Pick & Jaipur Drop
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.