Arrival at Singapore Airport
Upon Arrival at Singapore, meet and greet with the local representative. We will take you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Singapore Half Day City Tour & Night Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, today you will proceed to see the beautiful city of Singapore-City Hall Parliament House, the Tower-like Westin Stamford Hotel and Mount Faber. Later in evening we will take you to Nocturnal Night safari tour of Singapore - 3.5 hrs Duration. The world First wildlife park built for visit at night, the night safari is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or modern version of nocturnal houses in many zoos around the globe. Nestled in 40 Hectares of lush secondary forest, the night safari offers guest the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at Night. Overnight at the hotel.
Sentosa Island Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. More fun awaits you at Sentosa Island. Visit the Underwater World, Asia's most popular oceanarium and home to more than 2,500 marine animals. Delight yourself at the Dolphin Lagoon and get a rare opportunity to interact with the charming pink dolphins. Stroll down the 120-metre long mosaic walkway, the Merlion Walk. We wrap up the evening with the 'Songs of the Sea' Show, which is a spectacular display of light and sound show. You can do shopping at Mustafa/ Suntec Mall. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure from Singapore
After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Singapore airport to board your flight.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Singapore.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Night Safari tour.
- Sentosa (01 way cable car with Sentosa cable line + Luge & Skyride (01 ride) + Butterfly park & Insect Kingdom + S.E.A. Aquarium + Wings of Time 8:40pm)
- Half Day City tour.
- Transfers from Singapore Airport to Singapore Hotel.
- Transfers from Singapore Hotel to Singapore Airport.
- All Tours and Transfers on SIC Basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any Security deposit asks by the hotel’s reception during check in at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.