Arrival at Colombo - Negombo
On arrival in Chilaw, you will be met with our local representative. who will assist and drive you to Kandy. Enroute visit Manavari Temple: Manavari is the first place where Lord Rama installed the Siva Lingam and prayed after the end of the war with King Ravana. This Lingam is called Ramalingam because it was made by Lord Rama. Apart from this, the Lingam in Rameshwaram is the only Lingam in the world which is named after Lord Rama. Munneshwaram Temple, Lord Rama after his victorious battle left for Ayodhya in one of King Ravanaas vimanaas. Overnight at the hotel.
Negombo - Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast at the hotel. We proceed to Nuwara Eliya, you would also visit a tea factory and estate en route and witness how the famous "Ceylon Tea" is brewed. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Nuwara Eliya City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. We proceed for Nuwara Eliya City tour. Nuwara Eliya meaning "the city of dawn" is the town at the highest elevation (about 2000m above sea level) in Sri Lanka and its tallest peak, Piduruthalagala (2555m) could be seen from here. The city established by the British in the nineteenth century, and known as "Little England" and is a popular holiday resort for Sri Lankans & tourists due to its cool climate and quaint colonial feel with its little bungalows surrounded by hedgerows. Visit Seetha Amman Temple and Hakgala Botanical Garden. Overnight at the hotel.
Nuwara Eliya - Tissamaharama
After breakfast at the hotel. Take transfer to Tissamaharama. Check in at the hotel. In evening, visit to Kataragama Temple. is the temple of the Lord Karthikeya Subramanian at Katharagama. Lord Karthikeya was requested to go to the battle field by Lord Indra on the last day of the war. This was done to protect Lord Rama from the wrath of Brahmaastharam shot by King Ravana which otherwise would have weakened Lord Rama. Brahmaastharam aimed at Lord Rama for the second time was rendered useless by the presence of Lord Karthikeya. Overnight at the hotel.
Tissamaharama - Colombo
After breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Colombo. Check in at hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Visit Anjaneyar Temple
After breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Colombo. Visit Anjaneyar Temple in Kalubowila en route. It is is often called Anjaneyar by Tamils, as his mother's name is Anjan. This kovil is the first Anjaneyar temple in Sri Lanka and the only one on the island dedicated to Lord Hanuman in his Panchamuga form, this means with five faces. And it is said to be the only temple in the world to have a chariot for Anjaneyar. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure from Colombo
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Colombo airport for your onward journey.
- 01 Night accommodation in Negombo.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Nuwara Eliya.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Tissamaharama.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Colombo.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Visit to Manavari Temple.
- Visit to Munneshwaram Temple.
- Visit to Tea Factory.
- Nuwara Eliya City Tour.
- Visit to Katargama Temple.
- Transfers from Colombo Airport to Negombo Hotel.
- Transfer from Negombo Hotel to Nuwara Eliya Hotel.
- Transfer from Nuwara Eliya Hotel to Tissamaharama Hotel.
- Transfer from Tissamaharama Hotel to Colombo Hotel.
- Transfer from Colombo Hotel to Colombo Airport.
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare with taxes.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- Service Tax extra.